Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
This easy Chicken Stir Fry recipe is loaded with fresh veggies. Use it with either the Well Fed "Best Stir-Fry Sauce Ever" recipe or the original Stir Fry Sauce (see separate recipes).
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into 1-inch cubes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil divided
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- ½ cup yellow bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ cup red bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ cup carrots cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp ginger minced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Add one tablespoon of olive oil to a large skillet or wok and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken (in batches if necessary) and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium and add remaining tablespoon of oil to the skillet.
- Add broccoli, bell pepper, and carrots and cook, stirring occasionally, just until crisp tender. Add ginger and garlic and cook for an additional minutes.
- Add chicken back into the skillet and stir to combine.
- Whisk stir fry sauce and pour over chicken and vegetables and stir gently to combine.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, and let boil for one minute.