Garlic and Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
This is a great side dish. The amounts are perfect for 2 people - adjust the recipe accordingly if you plan to feed more than that!
- 1 pound small red or white potatoes
- extra-virgin olive oil just enough to coat the potatoes
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3-4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tbsp parsley minced
- 1 tbsp rosemary minced (dry is fine)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Cut the potatoes in quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt , pepper, garlic, and rosemary; toss until the potatoes are well coated.
- Transfer the potatoes to a sheet pan and spread out into 1 layer.
- Roast in the oven for 10 minutes, stir, and cook for another 15-20 minutes (or until the potatoes are browned and crisp).
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, toss with parsley, season to taste, and serve hot.