- ½ head red cabbage shredded
- ½ green cabbage shredded
- 4 scallions white and green parts, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno finely diced
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbages, scallions, and jalapeno.
- In a small bowl, whisk the mustard, garlic, oil, vinegar, lime juice, and honey together to dissolve the honey. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the dressing with the cabbage mixture and let sit for 30 minutes.