Arugula Greek Salad
Flavorful salad that is crunchy and delicious. Great option for lunch, especially on a hot day.
For the salad
- 6 cups arugula
- 2 hothouse cucumbers peeled and diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 1/2 medium red onion diced
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and diced
- Feta cheese crumbled
For the dressing
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Assemble arugula, cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, onion, pepper and half of Feta cheese in a large bowl.
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk vigorously. Pour into a salad dressing bottle (you're going to have extra dressing - use what you need to dress salad). For future use, shake to recombine.
- Pour dressing salad and toss. Top with remaining Feta cheese and serve with aditional dressing on the side.
Salad will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days.. You can easily add more arugula to the salad to make even more services as needed. Recipe adapted from Add a Pinch blog (https://addapinch.com/arugula-greek-salad-recipe)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.